Katie Price visits 'sexpert' for advice on Kieran Hayler's addiction

Mail Online | 7/20/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/20/11/4E6E370000000578-0-image-a-57_1532082999352.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/20/7590876897735233015/1024x576_MP4_7590876897735233015.mp4

Katie Price has revealed she made her ex Kieran Hayler take three lie detector tests, as a preview for her new show My Crazy Life sees her visit a 'sexpert' for help with his addiction.

In the clip, Katie admitted she wanted to know the details surrounding why Kieran has been inclined to cheat in their five-year marriage, with the couple calling it quits since the scenes were recorded.

Katie - Details - Someone - Sex - Addiction

While Katie hears the details behind why someone with a sex addiction can be unfaithful in their relationships, Kieran says he is trying to seek help for the issues.

Katie is accompanied by her mum Amy as she visits the sex adviser, as the latest episode of reality reveals her marriage to Kieran is at breaking point after her once again cheated on her.

Time - Time - Disbelief - Way - ''is

She said: 'The first time he cheated absolutely broke me, but in the second time it's more like disbelief, it's like 'what', you're hurt in a different way, the third I'm like ''is this a joke now?''

The adviser goes onto explain: 'It takes over their life, so if he is satisfied with your sex life, it's not the sex it's addicted to.'

Scene - Kieran - Help - Addiction - %

Meanwhile in a separate scene Kieran admits he is trying to seek help for his ongoing addiction, saying: 'I'm not 100% sure what I'm addicted to. but it's some kind of sex or adrenaline addiction and I'm doing everything I can to move past that.'

Katie then made the shock revelation that she made ex Kieran do three lie detector tests after discovering he had cheated, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!