Meet Tim Rogers, the Pastor Who Calls **** a 'Fairytale' and Believes Christians Should Study More

www.christianpost.com | 7/20/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/132211/pastor-tim-rogers.jpg

(Photo: Facebook)Pastor Tim Rogers on his Saving a Generation Tour in Vidalia, Ga., in May 2018.

Three weeks ago, Arkansas Pastor Timothy Rogers drew flak after a video of him declaring that **** is a "fairytale" and no different than Santa Claus became public.

Pastor - Prince - Peace - Church - Blytheville

The 38-year-old pastor of Prince of Peace church in Blytheville preached at the funeral of a young man last month.

"Is he (the young man who passed) going to ****? Did he accept Jesus as his ...?' See, y'all have been sold a lie. You've been bamboozled. All that stuff is a fairytale. To believe in **** means you have to believe in Santa Claus. I don't care how you cut [it]. **** is an imaginary place. And I was told that if anything that does not have an explanation must be imagination," he told those attending the funeral.

**** - Earth - ****

He went on to describe **** as being on earth, saying "**** is what you create." He also stated, "When you're dead, you're done."

In an interview with The Christian Post, Rogers stood by his position and elaborated on his faith journey.

Transcript - Christian - Post - Interview - Rogers

An edited transcript of The Christian Post's interview with Rogers is below.

CP: In a nutshell, tell us who you are and what you are about.

Rogers - Town - Blytheville - Arkansas - Years

Rogers: I'm from a small town called Blytheville, Arkansas. I'm 38 years old. I'm the baby of 22. My mom and dad raised me in church. My mom is a prophetess. My dad was a bishop. We were reared up in a small church here in Blytheville, Prince of Peace Church. That church I pastored after my dad passed. I pastored it for 12 years. I left that church about four years ago. [I] started my own church called The Hope Church.

I did that because I was pastoring first of all my family. I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!