Caitlyn Jenner heads to the ESPYs with new 'girlfriend'

Mail Online | 7/19/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/19/03/4E63E70D00000578-0-image-a-146_1531965787039.jpg

Caitlyn Jenner is pictured at the 2018 ESPY Awards alongside her rumored girlfriend Sophia Hutchins, 21.

The 68-year-old former Olympian sported a black velour knee-length dress with black pumps as she hit the red carpet at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Caitlyn - Date - Midnight - Blue - Silk

Caitlyn's glamorous date wore a midnight blue silk dress and matched the reality star with cascading blonde tresses styled in gentle curls.

It comes three years after the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star made her first public outing at the ceremony after coming out as transgender.

Instagram - Wednesday - Caitlyn - Time - Event

In an Instagram shared on Wednesday Caitlyn reminisced about her first time at the event as Caitlyn, writing: 'Sophia and I off to the ESPY's. Bringing back old memories of my first public outing. Life is good!'

It's in stark contrast to 2015 when Caitlyn attended the ESPY Awards and was surrounded by her loved ones who posed for pictures with her backstage.

Year - Reality - Star - Bruce - Arthur

That year the reality star, formerly known as Bruce, was honored with the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage for her athletic achievements and her public struggle to come out as transgender.

Caitlyn is now joined by gal pal Sophia, 21, for the glitzy event, her constant companion in recent months.

Duo - Caitlyn - Malibu - Home - Coffee

The duo are said to live together at Caitlyn's Malibu home and are regularly spotted on the coffee run together in their local neighborhood.

Three years ago the Kardashians rallied round to support the star with Kim, Khloe and Kourtney glammed up and clad in black evening outfits for the event.

Years - Lot - E - Stars - Relationships

But in the years since a lot has changed as the E! stars relationships have been tested to the limit.

When Caitlyn unveiled her new identity in a Vanity Fair interview in June 2015 she took aim at ex-wife Kris claiming she was mistreated during the 23-year marriage.

Kris - Daughter - Khloe - Caitlyn

Kris' daughter Khloe, who Caitlyn helped raise,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!