'Feel like the luckiest man alive': McFly's Harry Judd dotes on his baby daughter Lola as he celebrates his first ever Father's Day

Mail Online | 6/20/2016 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/06/20/10/357AD24A00000578-0-image-a-43_1466416332562.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2015/01/1418450360_4017763194001_harrujudd-1422463715598.mp4

Father's Day is extra special when you're a first time dad to an adorable baby girl.

And Harry Judd couldn't contain his pride as he raised his five-month-old daughter Lola to give her a kiss on her cherubic cheeks on Sunday.

The 30-year-old McFly singer paired the sweet snap with the heartfelt caption: 'My first #fathersday morning. Feel like the luckiest man alive waking up to Lola every morning.'

Continuing the caption, he added: 'Sending positive vibes to everyone trying to become Mums and Dads.'

Another cute snap shared just hours earlier saw Lola donning a lovable sleep suit with 'Apple Of Daddy's Eye' written on it - proving his musician wife Izzy Judd, 32, really had pulled out all the stops for the special day.

Harry met his wife, a former violinist with Escala, when she appeared as part of the string section on McFly's 2005 concert tour and they were married in 2012.

During an interview with Hello! magazine earlier this year, the heartthrob opened up about how it feels to be a father after a long battle with IVF.

He said: 'Being a dad just feels right. It feels quite natural. It is the best thing ever.'

'It's such a relief when you hear her cry and know she's OK,' Izzy told the publication. 'We first saw Lola as an embryo on a screen. All babies are miracles, but she fought the race.'

Harry added: 'Everything we went through was worth it because it has brought us to this moment. IVF is just mind-blowing and such an amazing thing to give us this family.

'You are just floating in a cloud of love. Our wedding day was the best day of my life and this was a similar feeling, but times 10.

Speaking to MailOnline in October 2015, he previously said of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!

Comments