My meeting with Putin was even better than great , claims Trump in teeth of condemnation

Mail Online | 7/17/2018 | Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com
maddyb7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/17/16/4E51C84000000578-0-image-a-32_1531840717057.jpg

President Trump said Tuesday that not only was his meeting with Vladimir Putin great - it was better than one he had a few days prior with America's security alliance.

As he weathered heavy criticism on Tuesday for fawning over the strongman who the U.S. intelligence community says was behind 2016 hacking, Trump declared victory in his Helsinki summit.

Target - Anything - Success - Media

He settled on a regular target for characterizing it as anything less than a success -- the media.

'While I had a great meeting with NATO, raising vast amounts of money, I had an even better meeting with Vladimir Putin of Russia. Sadly, it is not being reported that way - the Fake News is going Crazy!'

Suspects - President - Putin - US - Intelligence

The usual suspects had torn into the president for complimenting Putin and siding against U.S. intelligence officers in their assessment that the Kremlin ordered the 2016 election disruption.

But Trump was also taking fire from Fox News hosts, including Shep Smith and Neil Cavuto, and members of his inner circle like Anthony Scaramucci and Newt Gingrich.

Former - CIA - Director - John - Brennan

Former CIA director John Brennan had blasted Trump's press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin Monday as 'nothing short of treasonous' in high profile remarks, as well.

He accused the president of being 'wholly in the pocket of Putin' and the presser 'rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors.'

'It - Nothing - Trump - Comments - Pocket

'It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump's comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???,' said Brennan, who served as the nation's intelligence chief when the meddling was occurring during the presidency of Barack Obama.

Republican Sen. John McCain also labeled Trump's press conference 'one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in history,' and House speaker Paul Ryan said, 'Russia is not our ally.'

Nancy - Pelosi

And Nancy Pelosi,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!