Joyce Bonelli insists she was 'never fired' from Kardashian clan as she addresses fall-out

Mail Online | 7/16/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/16/00/4E4B6D8700000578-0-image-a-74_1531696009624.jpg

Joyce Bonelli has spoken up about her recent fall-out from the Kardashian/Jenner family, insisting she was never fired from the famous brood.

Bonelli was the family's makeup artist for more than a decade, until last month when she reportedly parted ways with the stars after she allegedly tried to exclude them from a money making deal.

Interview - People - Bonelli - Love - Employers

In an interview with People, Bonelli asserted she had never been fired, and even sent her love to her former employers.

'I've never been fired,' she told the magazine exclusively while on a recent photo shoot.

Something - Happens - Thing - Anyone - Business

'When something personal happens, it's just a personal thing and I don't think it's anyone's business. But people should know, too, that I wasn't fired and I love all of them and I'm proud of them, too.'

Although she did not go into specifics, Bonelli did throw fuel to fire when she added, 'Who hasn't gotten in a fight with their girlfriends?'

Praise - Kim - Kardashian - West - Beauty

She then proceeded to heap praise calling Kim Kardashian West one of her beauty inspirations — as well as her sisters and mom.

'I'm inspired by that whole family — I mean, just look at them — their work ethic and each individually are amazing.'

Words

Those complimentary words come a little more...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!