Mariah Carey oozes glamour in gorgeous gold dress while preparing for a show with her glam squad

Mail Online | 7/15/2018 | Ashley Rose For Dailymail.com
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/15/07/4E434C9500000578-0-image-a-131_1531637530936.jpg

She's slimmed down to get back into shape ahead of her Vegas residency.

And Mariah Carey showed off her perfect slimline figure in an Instagram video that showed her preparing to go on stage and prepping with her team backstage.

Singer - Saturday - Cleavage - Bearing - Gold

The 48-year-old singer looked her very best on Saturday wearing a skin-tight, cleavage bearing gold dress.

Looking like a Greek goddess, Mariah draped her amazing body in gold sparkles while modeling for the camera.

Singer - Sleeveless - Dress - Leg - Split

The singer's sleeveless dress showed off some serious leg with an intense split, her fit arms, and just the perfect amount of peek of her chest.

Of course the original diva herself was drenched in diamonds, including a massive blinged out bracelet.

Always - Be - My - Crooner - Hair

The Always Be My crooner's hair was worn down, flowing freely with several bouncing curls.

Her tresses were flipped out and sat right below her shoulders and the New York native wore a full face of makeup.

Clip - Glam - Squad - Camera - Man

In the clip, she's seen prepping and twirling with her glam squad as the camera man catches...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!