7 Comic-Con experiences we can't wait to try

CNET | 7/14/2018 | Caitlin Petrakovitz
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet1.cbsistatic.com/img/drxKb2I6I4kUQzRhY_Pnn5Vtxf8=/670x503/2018/07/12/c7c5c936-ce86-4ed0-ac7b-71910725b192/taco-bell-demolition-man-promo-image.jpg

Whether you call them experiences or activations, they might be the best part of Comic-Con.

Activations is a fancy term for the fun experiences that occur mainly outside the convention, and they're not always limited to badge holders. In years past, these experiences included major Netflix shows coming together for a fun walk-through in the world of certain shows, or even just a simple, visually arresting VR experience on the show floor and outside.

Year - Experiences - San - Diego - Convention

This year, we already know we'll see quite a few of these immersive experiences around the San Diego Convention Center, and these are the ones we're counting down to.

Last year we also glimpsed some beautiful concept art. Here's hoping we'll see more of the Mirror Universe in this form (past and future please, as long as we're wishing!).

Co-workers - TBell - San - Diego - Wishlist

Maybe I shouldn't be as excited about this one as I am, but my co-workers are too so I'm including TBell in San Diego on our wishlist.

Why, you ask? For one, Taco Bell was of course named the best Mexican restaurant in America. And for another, it's the 25th anniversary of Demolition Man. That movie predicted a future where Taco Bell was the only restaurant to survive the Franchise Wars, hence the SDCC connection.

Idea - Activation - Future - Timeline - Nacho

While we still have no idea what to expect of this delicious-sounding activation, we're so excited to check out the best possible future timeline, eat all the Nacho Fries and unlock the mystery of the three seashells.

Taco Bell's upscale dining experience will be at the corner of FIfth Avenue and G Street and opens at 6 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.

Stephen - King - Thriller - Hulu - Characters

Stephen King's psychological thriller on Hulu plans to link iconic characters and horrifying events to the mysterious Castle Rock, Maine. The J.J. Abrams-produced series stars Andre Holland, Melanie Lynskey, Bill Skarsgard, Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek.

And next...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank
Tagged: