Philadelphia developer Sean Schellenger is stabbed to death by cyclist

Mail Online | 7/13/2018 | Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
jacensolo775jacensolo775 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/13/23/4E371E0600000578-0-image-a-3_1531519656822.jpg

A Philadelphia real estate developer who was riding in a Mercedes-Benz has been stabbed to death by a food delivery man on a bicycle.

Sean Schellenger, 37, was killed on Thursday night near swanky Rittenhouse Square, after a cyclist interjected in a dispute between two drivers and stabbed Schellenger, cops say.

Philadelphia - Cops - At-large - Suspect - Male

Philadelphia cops are seeking the at-large suspect, who is described as a light-skinned black male, six feet tall, with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts and carrying a backpack.

Former TV meteorologist John Bolaris, who now works in real estate, had dinner with Schellenger at upscale restaurant Rouge shortly before the shocking murder, he said in a tweet.

Shock - Night - Outdoors - Rouge - Bunch

'In shock, enjoying a beautiful night outdoors at Rouge with a bunch of real estate buds. Exchanged hugs with Sean Schellenger at 10:30 & set up tour for today, 30 min later Sean was stabbed & killed in Rittenhouse Square,' Bolaris wrote. 'So hard to digest. My prayers to Sean & family'

Following dinner, Schellenger got in a Mercedes-Benz with one other passenger and the driver, Capt. John Ryan of the Homicide Unit said at a press conference reported by the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Car - Corner - Rouge - Chancellor - Street

Around 10.55pm, the car had just gotten around the corner from Rouge on narrow Chancellor Street...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!