Peter Strzok: I Didn’t Really Mean Trump Supporters Were ‘Ignorant Hillbillies’

Breitbart | 7/12/2018 | Staff
penaert (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/07/AP_18193753985179.jpg

Disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok said Thursday that his disparaging comments about “ignorant hillbilly” Trump supporters were not meant to disparage Trump supporters as ignorant hillbillies.

Appearing before a joint session of House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees Thursday, Rep. Steve Chabot (R-OH) probed Strzok about those text messages.

Transcript - Exchange

A partial transcript of the exchange reads:

CHABOT: Mr. Strzok, you were involved in both investigating the matter of Hillary Clinton’s private email server and the so-called Russia collusion matter. Is that correct?

STRZOK

STRZOK: That’s correct.

CHABOT: And Mr. Page was also involved in both those, is that correct?

CHABOT - Basis - Matters

CHABOT: But, some you were communicating with her on a fairly regular basis on these matters.

STRZOK: Yes, sir.

CHABOT - Thank - Investigations

CHABOT: Thank you. You would agree, would you not, that both investigations were supposed to be fair and unbiased?

STRZOK: Yes, and that they were.

CHABOT - Hillary - Clinton - Donald - Trump

CHABOT: Yet, you were both rooting for Hillary Clinton to win and you both detested Donald Trump — did you not?

STRZOK: I think that’s fair to say.

CHABOT - Fact - Donald - Trump - Supporters

CHABOT: And in fact, as we learned you apparently found Donald Trump’s supporters detestable too. Those around Loudon, Virginia as we’ve already heard you called ignorant blanks. I’m not going to say that here. And that you visited a southern Virginia Walmart...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!