Justin Bieber looks stressed during phone call taken in NYC

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/21/4E2C08AC00000578-0-image-a-138_1531426017493.jpg

He popped the question to Hailey Baldwin on July 7.

And one week later, Justin Bieber looked stressed as he sat on the curb of a street in New York City to take a private call New York City.

Hours - Singer - Video - Hailey - Caption

Hours later, the 24-year-old singer posted then quickly deleted a video of Hailey with the caption: 'Meet my fiance.'

The Purpose artist was in his chauffeured car in the Big Apple when stepped out and sat on the side of the street to take a private phone call.

Times - Justin - Baseball - Cap - Hands

At times, Justin, who donned a baseball cap, put his hands over his face.

The musician kept it casual in a striped top and shorts while he took the call.

Hours - Justin - Clip - Instagram - Giggling

Hours later, Justin shared a clip to his Instagram of a giggling and smiling Hailey before deleting it.

In the now-deleted clip, Hailey is seen smiling, laughing and making faces; the model, 21, rocked an orange top with a leather jacket in the video.

Day - Justin - Hailey - Helicopter - New

One day earlier, Justin and Hailey were spotted together as they chartered a private helicopter to jet to New Windsor in upstate New York to see her father Stephen Baldwin.

Justin had confirmed his engagement on Instagram on Monday after days of speculation.

Pictures - Caption - While - Anything - Word

He shared two loved up pictures with a gushing caption: 'Was gonna wait a while to say anything but word travels fast, listen plain and simple Hailey I am...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!