Denver woman says her dog was mauled by '150lb' mastiff while with sitter she found on Rover

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
erinmmarion (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/21/4E2C21A100000578-0-image-a-71_1531427215522.jpg

A Colorado woman is heartbroken after her dog was mauled while she left it with a dog sitter over the Fourth of July.

Elaine Conoly, a Denver resident, stated that she had left her two dogs in the care of a sitter - Seonaid H - she selected through the app Rover while she was on vacation.

Days - Vacation - Sitter - Conoly - Message

Two days into her vacation, the sitter - who Conoly had used once before - sent her a message 'Saying, 'sorry, a mastiff completely mauled your dog and killed him instantly,'' she said to The Denver Channel.

Wally, Conoly's miniature Dachshund, was mauled by the large dog that she was unaware was going to be at the home.

'He - Pound - Dog

'He didn't need to be outside, near a 150 pound dog,' she added.

Conoly states the sitter she used has not returned her messages and calls, adding that she can't find Wally's remains at the Banfield Pet Hospital that they were left in.

'He - Cats - Dogs - People - Nothing

'He got along with cats and dogs and people and just wanted nothing more than to sit in your lap,' said Conoly. 'I mean, he was supposed to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift