Shaquille O'Neal is surprised by his crush, ex-Univision weather girl Xiomara Cordoba

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Rebecca Herrero For Dailymail.com
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/21/4E2C056D00000578-0-image-a-21_1531426512674.jpg

The sports legend Shaquille O'Neal is newly single and may have just met his match, Univision ex-weather girl and soap opera villain Xiomara Cordoba.

The blonde Colombian, who resembles Sofia Vergara, surprised the athlete during a visit to the Despierta America studios in Miami late last month.

Daytime - Host - Astrid - Rivera - Opportunity

The daytime host Astrid Rivera took the opportunity to bring Cordoba to the studios and shocked the ex-basketball player, who has been very public about his crush for the beauty.

When Cordoba appeared during the live presentation, Shaq couldn't contain his excitement, carrying the blonde bombshell at some point while revealing to her: 'I love you'. They both walked off the set and shared some moments together after their exit from the set.

Rivera - Shaq - Past - Crush - Girl

Rivera had interviewed Shaq in the past, where he confessed he had secret crush on the 38-year-old ex-weather girl. 'I watched the show in the mornings just to see her,' confessed the athlete, precipitating the encounter.

During the taping of the Despierta America segment where O'Neal was promoting his new movie 'Uncle Drew', it was said that both Shaq and Cordoba were single. The Jasmine Brand site revealed recently that O'Neal broke up with his girlfriend, model Laticia Rolle.

Superstar - TV - Producer - VH1 - Basketball

In 2009, the superstar divorced TV producer for VH1's Basketball Wives, Shaunie Nelson. Both share four children: Shareef, Amirah, Shaqir and Me'arah. He also has a previous children with ex-girlfriend Ametta Yarbourgh. In the summer of 2010 he began dating reality star Nicole Hoopz Alexander, but their relationship only lasted two years....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!