There Are Already Two Thai Cave Rescue Movies in the Works

PEOPLE.com | 7/12/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/rexfeatures_9757128d.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,1417.5px&resize=1200,630

Just two days after the trapped Thai youth soccer team and their coach were pulled to safety out of a flooded cave, Hollywood is already planning two movies on the harrowing story.

Director Jon Chu, famously known for his work on the Step Up movies, Now You See Me 2 and the upcoming comedy Crazy Rich Asians, tweeted that he would be creating his own project to highlight the amazing rescue tale.

Hollywood - Thai - Cave - Rescue - Story

I refuse to let Hollywood #whitewashout the Thai Cave rescue story! No way. Not on our watch. That won’t happen or we’ll give them ****. There’s a beautiful story abt human beings saving other human beings. So anyone thinking abt the story better approach it right & respectfully.

His announcement followed an additional movie proposal on Wednesday by Pure Flux, the faith-based production team behind the God’s Not Dead franchise, that revealed that it would be coming out with an “inspirational” movie, according to The Guardian.

Hollywood - Thai - Cave - Rescue - Story

“I refuse to let Hollywood #whitewashout the Thai Cave rescue story!” Chu tweeted. “No way. Not on our watch. That won’t happen...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!