Kate Beckinsale looks glam as she steps out in military trousers

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Lydia De Blangy For Mailonline
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/17/4E2AE0DF00000578-0-image-a-12_1531412712733.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/05/9197568919000073543/1024x576_MP4_9197568919000073543.mp4

She has radiated glamour and remained fashion forward for decades in Hollywood.

And as she stepped out in her adopted city of Los Angeles on Wednesday, Kate Beckinsale was looking as glamourous as ever as she went about running her errands.

Stilettos - Way - Pavement

The Chiswick-born 44-year-old was pictured in sexy nude stilettos as she made her way across the pavement.

Kate emphasised her svelte frame in a white tank top, gathering her dark locks into a loose ponytail.

Face - Pair - Sunglasses - Nude - Handbag

Shielding her face with a glamourous pair of heart-shaped sunglasses, she slung a sleek nude handbag from her left shoulder and sported two large metallic bangles.

Keeping the outing as fashion-forward as possible, the actress donned a pair of olive green military trousers that contrasted with the sexy stilettos.

Len - Wiseman - Underworld - Films - Producer

From 2004 until 2016, she was married to Len Wiseman, who directed her in the first two Underworld films and has been a producer throughout the franchise.

Before her relationship with Len, she dated Michael Sheen, her co-star in multiple Underworld films including the first one in 2003.

Kate - Shares - Daughter - Michael - Len

Kate, who shares a 19-year-old daughter called Lily with Michael, was regarded as having dumped him for Len, but she told her side to Entertainment Weekly.

'The popular notion of how Michael and I broke up - that we were on [the first Underworld] and I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur
Tagged: