Apple releases surprise update for MacBook Pro with new processors

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Annie Palmer For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/18/4E2B18B600000578-0-image-a-14_1531415933568.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/20/9053789045347300546/1024x576_MP4_9053789045347300546.mp4

Apple has announced some significant upgrades to the MacBook Pro.

On Thursday, the iPhone maker debuted refreshed 13-inch and 15-inch models that sport more powerful processors, improved displays and new keyboards.

Time - Apple - Laptops - Siri - Voice

For the first time, Apple has integrated both laptops with always-on Siri voice activation.

The new MacBook Pro laptops are available starting today and start at $1,799 for the 13-inch with a Touch Bar and $2,399 for the 15-inch with a Touch Bar.

Updates - Power - Users - Industries

Many of the updates are likely to be appreciated most by power users and those who are in creative industries.

The 15-inch model gets a 6-core processor that works up to '70% faster than previous generations,' with the option of Intel Core i7 or i9 processors, according to Apple.

MacBook - Pro - Choice - Core - I5

Meanwhile, the 13-inch MacBook Pro has a choice of either Core i5 and i7 chips, in addition to quad-core CPUs, making it up to two times faster than previous models, the firm noted.

In the 15-inch model, RAM gets upgraded to 32gb, while it clocks in at 16gb in the 13-inch MacBook Pro.

Hardware - Ideal - Ton - Tasks

This improved hardware makes either the 13-inch or 15-inch ideal for taking on a ton of complex tasks at once.

Apple says they're 'ideal for manipulating large data sets, performing complex simulations, creating multi-track audio projects or doing advanced image processing or film editing.'

Battery - Life - Hours - Charge - Displays

Battery life remains at 10 hours in a single charge, while the displays got an upgrade.

Both models feature True Tone display technology, which means the screens can adapt to changes in lighting - a feature previously found in the iPad Pro.

Apple - True - Tone - MacBook - Pro

Apple is also adding True Tone to the MacBook Pro laptop's Touch Bar.

Additionally, both the 13-inch and 15-inch get 'Hey Siri' voice activation that's always on and lets you use Apple's digital assistant to open apps, find documents, play music and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care