Thursday Prayer

RevGalBlogPals | 7/12/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://secure.gravatar.com/blavatar/c13a8b505a55d6c03ebb6040b00b56fb?s=200&ts=1531416661&imgtype=.jpg

Yesterday I sat with some pals. Some lady clergy pals. We spent a couple of hours not really talking about much. (Also, I think soccer was on.) But then, then the pain came. And the deep hurts in our lives and in the lives of the dear ones entrusted into our care. And it was horrible and beautiful and powerful and raw. And sometimes I forget I am holding my breath until someone else invites me to breathe. And share. And her load was my load and my pain was her pain, I mean it was different, we all had different stuffs, but we all held it together and shared it and no one fell, and we were all there in it and with no answers, but there we sat. Together. It reminded me of how you sent us all out to do this work with buddies. It reminded me of how you always hears your people crying or crying out or holding their breath or lunging for help. It reminded me of my very real commitment to this very challenging call to live life...
(Excerpt) Read more at: RevGalBlogPals
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.
Tagged: