American's ONLY Solution - JESUS CHRIST!

www.theignorantfishermen.com | 7/9/2014 | The Ignorant Fishermen
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3

My friend, there is NEVER any excuse for serving the vile desires of our heart (Jer. 17:9, Matt 15:16-19). Almighty God has sent His Son to deliver (rescue) us from ourselves and from His coming judgment on our outright display of the transgressions of fallen humanity (John 3:36, Rom 3:23, 7:24-25). The practice of non absolutes, disorder, chaos, anarchy and lawlessness can NEVER bring about a utopia or harmony let alone peace in this fallen world (Isa. 48:22). One will NEVER enter into Almighty God’s presence and His RIGHTEOUS Heaven without a true repentance and the reception of Divine reality and truth (John 3:3-17, 4:24, 1 Cor. 6:9, 15:50, Eph. 5:5, Heb. 13:4).

His Son came to earth, was born of a virgin, suffered, was crucified and died to be our propitiation unto righteousness. Almighty God calls out to ALL today, “Repent and be saved for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Almighty - God - LOVES - PERFECT - ETERNAL

Almighty God LOVES you with a PERFECT and ETERNAL LOVE which transcends the limited confines of this little temporal world. (Rom. 10:4, 1 John 2:2, 4:10). My friend, I do not know how to say anything more wonderful than that! If you are a SLAVE to this world's vices and fleshly addictions (homosexual or heterosexual) and are zealous for its approval and acceptance, I pray you to let go of your vices and self destructive will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.theignorantfishermen.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!