Peter Strzok: All this scrutiny of my texts with my mistress is a victory for Vladimir Putin

canadafreepress.com | 7/12/2018 | Dan Calabrese
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/calabrese071218-3.jpg

This sort of harkens back to the post-9/11 days, doesn’t it?

“If we submit ourselves to additional security restrictions, the terrorists win!”

Time - Hands - Head - TSA - Scanner

That’s right, every time you have to put your hands over your head in a TSA scanner, Bin Laden raises a glass of bubbly. Or he did until he got blown away by the Navy SEALs.

Same basic idea, really. It doesn’t matter that Strzok was obviously using his position in federal law enforcement to try to manipulate the results of an election by pursuing a bogus line of inquiry against Donald Trump. What really matters is that, by holding him accountable for it, you’re rewarding Vladimir Putin’s effort to do . . . exactly what Peter Strzok was trying to do.

Things

So stop asking him! You’re only making things worse:

“Let me be clear, unequivocally and under oath: not once in my 26 years of defending my nation did my personal opinions impact any official action I took,” Strzok wrote in the statement, adding that Russian election interference has been successfully “sowing discord in our nation and shaking faith in our institutions.”

Respect - Congress - Role - Today - Hearing

“I have the utmost respect for Congress’s oversight role, but I truly believe that today’s hearing is just another victory notch in Putin’s belt and another milestone in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: canadafreepress.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!