Love Island: Viewers happy Kieren told the truth about that kiss

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Andrew Bullock;Lydia De Blangy For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/12/4E28104600000578-0-image-a-22_1531393774039.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/09/5164858351527900089/1024x576_MP4_5164858351527900089.mp4

Kissgate continues on Love Island, with new boys Idris and Kieran telling different versions of what happened between New Jack and Georgia.

And after Idris clearly tried to land New Jack in hot water with Laura by insisting the kiss he shared with Georgia was two-sided, fans have lauded Keiran for telling a more accurate account of what happened.

Fact - 'a - Hero

In fact, many have regaled him as 'a hero' for it.

He was seen explaining that, from what he saw on the show before he entered the villa himself, Georgia went to kiss New Jack when they had a date together last week.

Front - Idris - Laura - New - Jack

He said this in front of Idris, who tried to woo Laura by telling her that New Jack had been instrumental in the kiss, attempting to put her off him.

When asked his opinion about whether it had been a mutual kiss, Kieran said: 'No, not in my opinion, no. Georgia [led the kiss], yeah Georgia.'

Dr - Alex - Charlie - Views - Idris

Dr Alex and Charlie were surprised at the differing views, and seemed certain that Idris was being manipulative.

Viewers rushed to Twitter to post about the situation, praising Kieran for being honest about the scenario - which has been a bone of contention in the villa for days.

God - Kieran - S**t - Idris - Laura

'Thank god Kieran isn’t chatting s**t like Idris. Now he just needs to go and tell Laura the truth. Genuinely feel bad for new Jack - he’s done nothing wrong!' someone posted to the social media site.

Another rigorously typed: 'YESSS KIERAN. AN HONEST PRINCE. THANK U. EMPEROR OF TRUTH TELLING. ADJUDICATOR. YASS. NEW CRUSH!'

Man - Hero - Idris - TV

A third wrote: 'Kieran my truthful honest man you are our new hero. Idris get off my TV.'

A fourth posted: 'Kieran is the hero we all needed!'

Kiss - Subject - Arguments - Love - Island

The kiss has been the subject of many arguments in the Love Island villa - as well as amongst viewers. And despite Kieran's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.