Luc Besson Accused By More Women Of Inappropriate Sexual Behavior – Report

Deadline | 7/10/2018 | Nancy Tartaglione
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/besson.jpg?w=605

In May, Taxi 5 actress Sand Van Roy filed a formal rape complaint against Luc Besson, saying she had been abused at the Bristol Hotel near the Champs-Elysées in Paris. Besson “categorically” denied the allegations via his attorney at the time. Van Roy has now reportedly filed a second complaint, sharing details of both with French online news outlet Mediapart. The site says it has also spoken to other women who alleged inappropriate sexual behavior on the part of the filmmaker, including a former casting director who is said to have written to the Public Prosecutor of Paris to detail her claims.

Mediapart says it conducted a months-long investigation into allegations and the work culture on Besson’s sets and at his EuropaCorp. Shares in the ailing studio fell 5.5% in morning trading today, “penalized by the revelations,” according to Le Boursier.

Casting - Director - Public - Prosecutor - Witness

The former casting director wrote to the Public Prosecutor to “relate that of which I was both a witness and a victim,” the Mediapart report says. In the letter, which was shown to the site, the unnamed woman wrote, “It seems important for me today to express myself to you… hoping that others will also do so and that Mr Luc Besson can no longer adopt such behavior with anyone and in particular with the very young girls with whom he is in contact.”

She alleges Besson would “come close to my back frequently when I was coaching actors and kiss me on the neck. Other times he forced me to sit on his knee. He established an ever-greater physical closeness which made me very ill at ease.” She further alleges that one day at a rehearsal “Luc Besson again slid up behind me and openly in front of everyone grabbed me by my breasts. I then violently pushed him back with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.