Rumer and Tallulah Willis showcase their quirky fashion sense in LA

Mail Online | 7/8/2018 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/08/11/4E08BD5600000578-0-image-a-31_1531044833778.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/01/7951970039350932898/1024x576_MP4_7951970039350932898.mp4

They're known for their quirky fashion sense.

And Rumer and Tallulah Willis were back to doing what they do best as they enjoyed some sister time at Nine Zero One hair salon in West Hollywood, LA, California on Saturday.

Siblings - Parents - Demi - Moore - Bruce

The siblings, whose famous parents are Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, cut a casual figure for their outing.

Rumer, 29, wore an oversized pink and black floral maxi dress with long sleeves and brown flip flops.

Collection - Gold - Necklaces - Sunglasses - Handbag

She added a collection of gold necklaces, large pink sunglasses and a patterned handbag to complete her look.

The Empire actress, who ditched her raven-haired locks for a blonde colour instead, appeared to go make-up free as she carried a food container.

Sister - Tallulah - Look - Dark - Skirt

Meanwhile, her sister, Tallulah, 24, opted for a more casual look as she wore a dark ripped denim skirt, a ribbed grey vest top and a pair of blue Crocs.

She accessorised her look with a matching coloured denim handbag, a collection of gold necklaces and oversized clear glasses.

Tallulah - Locks - Hairdo - Side - Slick

Tallulah styled her fiery-red locks into a tousled hairdo swept to one side as she added a slick of make-up.

In 2017, both Rumer and Tallulah - along with their sister Scout - revealed that they were all on a successful path to sobriety.

Daughter - Demi - Bruce - Rumer - Instagram

The eldest daughter of Demi and Bruce, Rumer, announced on Instagram: 'I will be the first one to say I'm not perfect and I mess up sometimes and every once in a while I get it right but I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!