Myleene Klass and Louisa Johnson among stars on NHS charity single

Mail Online | 8/8/2017 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
srqlolo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/05/16/4DF3BB0900000578-0-image-a-4_1530803755447.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/05/4567327601149299178/1024x576_MP4_4567327601149299178.mp4

On Thursday morning, as the National Health Service marked its 70th anniversary, a host of celebrities took to Twitter to celebrate and pay tribute to the organisation.

And Myleene Klass, Louisa Johnson and Alexandra Burke are among a sizeable contingent of stars who have banded together to record a new rendition of the Beatles' 1967 classic With A Little Help From My Friends in aid of the NHS.

Friday - Supergroup - Name - NHS - Voices

The single, which is set to be released on Friday under the supergroup name NHS Voices, was recorded at London's storied Abbey Road Studios - where the Beatles made much of their music - and produced by Timbaland and Jon Cohen.

Mother-of-two Myleene, 40, said of the initiative: 'For me the NHS so important. My mum came over from the Philippines in the 60's to become a nurse for the NHS. When you're brought up in that environment you realise the power of it.

'I - Anyone - NHS - Support - Part

'I don't know anyone that hasn't used the NHS, or needed the support of it. When I heard they were doing this single, how could I not want to be a part of it. All of us should help support everyone at the NHS, the NHS is the backbone of our country.'

Louisa, 20, who won The X Factor in 2015, added: 'I did this for all the amazing nurses and doctors who work tirelessly around the country for the NHS.

'It - Tireless - Work - Singing - Record

'It's so important for them to realise how much we appreciate their tireless work. I hope my singing on this record brings a little bit of joy to their day.'

Legendary singer Dame Vera...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!