The truth about Robbie Williams' very pushy real-life angel: Trainee accountant who was tipped as an X Factor judge 'rescued' the drug addled rockstar – and married him

Mail Online | 6/26/2018 | Alison Boshoff for the Daily Mail
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/25/22/4DA0CC1A00000578-0-image-a-29_1529960506808.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/25/4626982601007910630/1024x576_MP4_4626982601007910630.mp4

Robbie Williams is pretty scathing in his assessment of himself: ‘Left to my own devices, I’m inclined to sabotage everything,’ he says.

Who could disagree? As he demonstrated by singing at the opening ceremony of the World Cup and flipping a middle finger at the 340 million people watching around the world.

Do - Campaigner - LGBT - Rights - Invitation

It’s not clear what made the 44-year-old do it, but he is known to be a campaigner for LGBT rights and was heavily criticised for accepting the invitation to perform in a country known for its outdated stance on gay people. So . . .

Anyone who knows Robbie, however, would say it was probably not a political stance. Pre-meditative, far-reaching thoughts aren’t really his thing.

Veteran - Rehabs - Believer - Aliens - Point

A veteran of two rehabs, a believer in aliens (to the point where he thinks he has seen them), agoraphobic, anxious, depressed, addicted to food and a sleepwalker, he was probably just being Robbie, namely, a loose cannon.

Despite being worth £155 million, only last year he confided that if he manages to have a good day, it will only be because he has been able to balance his medications. So what can it say about Simon Cowell and his predicament at ITV that he is turning to Robbie to rescue the X Factor?

Show - Ratings - Hiring - Robbie - Judging

The show, which has slumped in the ratings and is looking increasingly dated, is to be revivified by the hiring of Robbie to the judging panel this year to replace veterans Louis Walsh and Sharon Osborne.

The answer lies in the other person whose name is on the reported £10 million contract: Robbie’s 39-year-old wife, Ayda Field.

Ayda - Music - Place - Talent - Panel

You may also ask what does Ayda know about music to have earned her a place on a talent judging panel?

Nothing, at least nothing in any professional capacity.

Actress - Robbie - Years

A Turkish-American actress, dating and then marrying Robbie eight years...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.