Mother's share the horrific birth experiences that left them upset and traumatised

Mail Online | 6/26/2018 | Matilda Rudd For Daily Mail Australia
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/26/00/4DA1BBD000000578-0-image-a-2_1529968797058.jpg

Birth is a deeply personal and raw journey for women to go through.

And while many have a beautiful and positive birth experience, others haven't been so lucky.

Group - Mothers - Online - Treatment - Hands

A group of these mothers have spoken out online about the awful treatment they suffered at the hands of medical professionals when they entered the birthing suites.

'I had a face washer stuffed in my mouth to shut me up... It's as vivid today as it was 34 years ago... Too bad the pethidine didn't kick in... It would've helped a lot,' one woman wrote on Facebook.

Result - Kidspot - Article - Story - Woman

She was commenting as a result of a Kidspot article which told the story of a woman who was slapped while giving birth because she was being 'too loud'.

But they weren't the only stories to come out of the post.

'Turns - Scar - Tissue

'Turns out my scar tissue had thinned and we would have both likely died if I did. She made me feel horrible'.

Other women had been asked if they'd 'always had a jelly belly' when getting an ultrasound, told that things 'would only get worse' when they were 5 centimetres dilated and 'yanked on their nipple' to breastfeed at 3am.

Midwife - Comment

One midwife in the comment thread spoke openly about why screaming the entire...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!