Rapper is blasted for using 15-year-old Bronx boy's murder to gain Instagram followers as he shares videos of himself with a gun and the teen bleeding to death

Mail Online | 6/25/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/25/06/4D9AB9D600000578-0-image-a-69_1529904626030.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/22/4729411260398849361/1024x576_MP4_4729411260398849361.mp4

Police in New York are trying to identify social media users who have been bragging on Instagram about killing 15-year-old Lesandro 'Junior' Guzman-Feliz and sharing videos of the teen's horrific death.

Over the weekend several Instagram accounts have popped up online of people talking about the brutal June 20 slaying. Most of the accounts include the name 'Caine'.

Account - User - Name - @ - Chippy

One account, with the user name @chippy.caine_bx, allegedlyshared a graphic video of Guzman-Feliz bleeding to death on the sidewalk. In the caption, the user blamed police for the Bronx teen dying.

'This who ya should be mad it,'the caption read, according to the New York Post.

'Pigs - Strip - Time - Coulda - Life

'Pigs was down the strip the whole time and coulda saved that boy life. We ain't realize it wasn't him till it went viral. Nypd been corrupt and killed plenty of my n****s!'

The account appears to have since been deleted, but another user named @thetafariway also posted the horrific video, writing 'R.i.p junior' in the caption.

Video - Guzman-Feliz - Ground - Blood - People

In the video, Guzman-Feliz is seen slouched on the ground covered in blood as people crowd around screaming for help and telling the teen to keep breathing.

According to the Post, the Instagram user with the name @chippy.caine_bx also talked about being involved in the killing saying he was 'untouchable'.

'Ya - Jail

'Ya said I would be dead or in jail by now. What happen?' he allegedly wrote.

In another post, the user said he would only be caught if he turned himself in.

Sleepin - Reference - Trinitarios - Gang - Attack

'Keep sleepin on us trini n****s,' he said in reference to the violent Trinitarios gang, which allegedly carried out the attack. 'No, n***a getting away with rape ion give a f*** who it is.'

Another account, with the name @chippy.cainebx, shared a photo of a kitchen knife covered in blood. Police sources told the Post that the user said...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!