'They've killed my best friend': Anguish as boy, 15, dies in knife attack during mass brawl at party

Mail Online | 6/24/2018 | Rebecca Camber And Jim Norton For The Daily Mail
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/24/22/4D927E8100000578-0-image-a-20_1529874072411.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/24/9006080562855428649/1024x576_MP4_9006080562855428649.mp4

A boy of 15 was stabbed to death when a mass brawl broke out as around 200 teenagers were leaving a 16th birthday party at a community centre.

The schoolboy, named locally as Jordan Douherty, was knifed after a large group of youths were turned away from the party because the venue was at full capacity.

Friends - Victim - Friend - Boy - Saturday

Shocked friends of the victim were heard screaming and crying, 'They've killed my best friend', after the boy collapsed around 9pm on Saturday.

Police and paramedics arrived to find up to 200 teenagers running and screaming in panic as the 15-year-old lay in the street in Romford, east London.

Resident - Name - Ellie - Boys - Dead

One resident who gave her name only as Ellie said: 'There were two or three boys screaming, 'He's not moving, he's dead.'

'There was a big group on the corner with just the boy on the floor. There were paramedics doing shocks and CPR on him for quite a while.

Sheet - Blood

After he was just lying there with a white sheet over him, it was covered in blood.'

Another neighbour, who gave her name only as Carol, said: 'It was chaos out here. Around 9.20pm I heard a lot of noise going on. For some reason it didn't sound right.

Lad - Phone - Road - Lot - Blood

'Then I heard a lad crying down the phone 'he's dead, he's dead'. He was laying down in the road, there was a lot of blood.

'The police were working on him, they tried their absolute damnedest with that boy last night. Nobody should die like that.'

Groups - Men - Moments - Stabbing

She described seeing groups of young men 'scattering' moments after the stabbing.

The stabbing is the latest in an unprecedented number of killings in London this year.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8