Beauty mogul Jaclyn Hill shows off her lavish designer-stuffed closet

Mail Online | 6/20/2018 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
blockstyle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/20/19/4D74E24C00000578-0-image-a-58_1529518069917.jpg

Jaclyn Hill's beauty tutorials may have turned her into an online star, but from the looks of her massive closet, they have also made her a fortune.

In one of her post popular videos, the 27-year-old YouTube star proudly shows off her boutique-inspired closet that is stuffed with everything from rows of Christian Louboutin heels to shelves filled with Chanel handbags.

Jaclyn - Subscribers - Kim - Kardashian - Fans

Jaclyn, who has more than 5.1 million subscribers and once collaborated with Kim Kardashian, doesn't hold back while walking her fans through every inch of the room — which is so organized it can pass for a luxury store.

The playful clip begins with Jaclyn lounging on top of her closet's built-in drawers while cuddling her dog and having a butler serve her champagne.

Beauty - Guru - Robe - Lingerie - Plenty

The beauty guru is decked out in a white robe, red lingerie, and plenty of diamonds for the lavish intro, and she later jokes that the footage is just a 'small little tidbit' of how she lives her everyday life.

When you first walk into Jaclyn's closet, her wall of shoes is located on the left hand side, and she starts the tour by saying it is probably her favorite area in the room.

'Shoes - Thing - Mother - Age - Weight

'Shoes are my thing,' she explains. 'My mother taught me at a very young age that it doesn't matter how big, how small you are, how much weight you gain. You might not fit into your jeans but you can always fit into your shoes.'

Jaclyn credits her 'genius' sister Rachel Eilers for creating and organizing the wall unit, explaining that she actually counted and measured every pair of her shoes to come up with the setup.

Tampa - Florida - Stores - Boots - Shelves

Because she lives in Tampa, Florida, she stores her over-the-knee boots on the bottom shelves and her winter ankle booties on the tops shelves. The rows of shoes in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!