Real Housewives Of New York City: Luann de Lesseps confronts Ramona Singer for texting her ex husband

Mail Online | 6/21/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/21/04/4D785BDA00000578-0-image-a-4_1529551054987.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/06/5228051904838256189/1024x576_MP4_5228051904838256189.mp4

Luann de Lesseps reunited with her girlfriends after a stint in court-ordered rehab on Wednesday's episode of The Real Housewives Of New York City.

And the reality star known as The Countess discovered Ramona Singer had texted her ex husband to be invited to his New Year's Eve party behind her back.

'Ramona - Fear - Out - FOMO - Friend

'Ramona has Fear Of Missing Out. She's a FOMO. Instead of being loyal to a friend, she's more concerned with not missing out,' cried the 53-year-old beauty.

The episode entitled Every Mayflower Has Its Thorn began with Luann meeting up with Dorinda Medley, 53, after only being home for 2 days after rehab.

Feel - Rehab - Cocoon - Care - Luann

'I feel really really good. To be honest, it was hard to leave [rehab] being in a cocoon where I'm taking care of myself,' Luann explained.

She had checked herself in rehab after being arrested on felony charges of battery of law enforcement, disorderly intoxication, resisting arrest and making threats against a public servant in Palm Beach, Florida.

Luann - Concerns - Hometown - Big - Apple

But Luann voiced her concerns about returning to her hometown of the Big Apple as the temptations to drink are frequent and abundant.

'Whether you're happy or sad, everyone goes "Lets have a drink" so it will be hard being back in New York City,' she explained.

Luann - Fold - Dorinda - Housewives - Days

To welcome Luann back into the fold, Dorinda decided to treat all the housewives to a few days of pampering at a luxurious resort and spa.

And Luann loved the sound of that idea as she said: 'I was in a 6 by 6 jail cell, so this sounds like paradise.'

Rest - Ladies - Bethenny - Frankel - Carole

As the rest of the ladies - Bethenny Frankel, Carole Radziwill, Sonja Morgan, and Tinsley Mortimer - gathered at the spa, they got a full account of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!