CNLP Bonus 020: Danielle Strickland On Becoming A Great Communicator, Knowing When It’s Time To Move On And Being A Rebel At Heart

CareyNieuwhof.com | 6/7/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/careynieuwhof.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Danielle-Strickland-FINALS-0034.jpeg?fit=500,750&ssl=1

The Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast

CNLP Bonus 020: Danielle Strickland on Becoming a Great Communicator, Knowing When It's Time to Move On and Being a Rebel At Heart CNLP Bonus 020: Danielle Strickland on Becoming a Great Communicator, Knowing When It's Time to Move On and Being a Rebel At Heart

Bonus - Episode - AND - Launch - Course

So, we’re back with another bonus episode to help you lead like never before AND celebrate the launch of my latest course, The Art of Better Preaching.

In many eyes (including mine), Danielle Strickland is one of the best communicators of our generation, and she’s Canadian.

Danielle - Talks - Communicator - Walks - Preparation

Danielle talks about how she discovered she was a communicator, walks us through her preparation process for speaking and preaching, and talks about how being a teenage rebel prepared her to serve in an established church structure.

Welcome to Bonus Episode 020 of the podcast. Listen and access the show notes below or search for the Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts and listen for free.

Sermons - Time - Tips - Lessons - Strategies

Ready to start preaching better sermons and reach the unchurched without selling out? Then it’s time to start using the right tips, lessons, and strategies to communicating better.

The Art of Better Preaching Course is a 12 session video training with a comprehensive, interactive workbook that will help you create, write, and deliver better sermons. The course contains the lessons Mark Clark (lead pastor of Village Church, a growing mega-church in post-Christian Vancouver) and I have learned, taught, and used over decades of being professional communicators.

Course - Sermons

This is the complete course you need to start preaching better sermons, including:

And far more! Plus you get an interactive workbook and some bonus resources that will help you write amazing messages week after week.

Art - Better - Preaching - Mark - Share

In the Art of Better Preaching, Mark and I share everything we’ve learned about communicating in a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CareyNieuwhof.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!