TOWIE's Tommy Mallett shares throwback snap of his 'number 1' Georgia Kousoulou on her 27th birthday...'pre-nose job and 20 stone lighter'

Mail Online | 6/20/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/20/20/4D75246300000578-0-image-a-12_1529522358168.jpg

They've become the ultimate TOWIE power couple, rising above their co-stars' petty drama.

And Tommy Mallett was paying tribute to his girlfriend Georgia Kousoulou as she celebrated her 27th birthday on Wednesday, sharing several sweet snaps of himself with his 'number 1 girl'.

Picture - Pair - Holiday - Essex - Entrepreneur

Posting a throwback picture of the pair on holiday, the Essex entrepreneur joked they were 'happier than ever' - even after Georgia's nose job and him putting on '20 stone'.

Perching on the prow of a boat, Georgia is seen modelling a red ruffled bikini while Tommy sports patterned trunks.

'Before - Stone - Georgia - Naughty - Job

He captioned the snap: 'Before I put on 20 stone, & Georgia got a naughty nose job... Still happier than ever!!!! That’s when you know it’s real.'

Tommy also shared a recent image of the duo modelling his 'n' hers denim, looking perfectly in sync.

Star - Birthday - Number - Today

The loved-up star said: 'Happy Birthday to my number 1.. I got you forever you have helped me get to what I am today...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!