'Life is a b***h and then you die': Asia Argento posts blunt message on social media following boyfriend Anthony Bourdain's suicide

Mail Online | 6/20/2018 | Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/20/01/4D6D5B2F00000578-0-image-a-24_1529454463994.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/15/2972440384813157337/1024x576_MP4_2972440384813157337.mp4

Asia Argento has posted a blunt message on social media following her boyfriend Anthony Bourdain's suicide.

The Italian actress posted a photo of herself on her Instagram story on Monday with the words 'Life is a b***h and then you die' scrawled across it.

Days - Boyfriend - Hotel - Room - France

It came 10 days after her 61-year-old boyfriend was found dead in his hotel room in France after hanging himself.

Following Bourdain's suicide, Argento has paid tribute to the Parts Unkown chef in a series of posts on social media.

Post - Sunday - Argento - Bourdain - Shirt

In one post on Sunday, Argento remembered Bourdain by wearing a shirt that read 'Legends Never Die' and also shared a quote long attributed to Plato that read: 'Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind.'

She added: 'For nothing is concealed that won't be revealed, and nothing hidden that won't be made known and brought to light #TruthWillPrevail'.

Death - Argento - Grief - Media - Inspiration

Immediately following his death, Argento shared her grief on social media, calling him an inspiration and herself 'beyond devastated'.

'Anthony gave all of himself in everything that he did. His brilliant, fearless spirit touched and inspired so many, and his generosity knew no bounds. He was my love, my rock, my protector. I am beyond devastated. My thoughts are with his family. I would ask that you respect their privacy and mine,' Argento wrote.

Bourdain - France - Week

Bourdain was cremated in France last week after he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!