Summer Showdown: President Trump Vows To Stop Illegal Immigration

www.investmentwatchblog.com | 6/19/2018 | IWB
chrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3

The left now goes all in, as the POTUS vows to stop illegal immigration and the invasion of our country from the South. Basically, the DEMs and their lapdog-media pundits have decided to make a stand on this issue of allegedly separating the children of illegal aliens from their parents who have entered the US with zero respect for the law of the land. As in illegally, of course. The “progressive” left is now willing to risk everything, as they seem to believe they have the “winning issue” to break Trump. Again. The defiant POTUS is digging in his heels in return, thus making a final stand. Drama aside, here’s the deal: the Democratic party is now accusing Trump of engaging in torture, child abuse and gross violence of human rights. And this is not a joke, but Trump derangement syndrome at its peak stupidity. The mainstream media is now saying that Trump is a fascist (and literally Hitler) for separating the children of illegal aliens from their parents as they’re being detained.

As all of this is going on, Hollywood too has now moved in heavy against the POTUS, missing yet another opportunity to shut up, sit down and do their job (as in make-believe stuff), but the cherry on top is represented by establishment Republicans, also known as RINOs, led by the Bush family, who are now saying that Trump’s policies are inhumane and heartless, with Laura Bush comparing them to the internment of Japanese Americans during WW2. Trump openly told the media that America will not go down the road of Germany or Sweden, i.e. the land of the free, home of the brave will not be turned into a third world shithole migrant camp. Not under his watch anyway. Check out this cool video:

Europe - Untold

In Europe, untold (and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.investmentwatchblog.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep