Think Your Kids Are Safe Around Pools? Watch This

Rare | 6/19/2018 | Brian Boenau
Mireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/kid-pool-supervision-child-proof.png?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

When you were a kid, you probably had free reign of the backyard and your street until the streetlights came on. Your parents probably had few child-proof items and certainly didn’t babysit you every minute. However, a recent video posted to Facebook is giving parents pause about what products are actually child-proof and safe for the kiddos to be around unsupervised. Keith Wyman shared this video just before the weekend as a scary reminder that children should always be supervised near water, no matter what.

The video starts sweetly enough, with his kiddo approaching what he believes to be an “unclimbable” pool ladder. It all goes downhill from there, but luckily Dad was nearby to save the day in case of emergency. Of the video, Facebook user Keith Wyman wrote:

Video - Year - Cody - Pool - Ladder

“So I’m posting this video after I found my two year old Cody trying to climb our pool ladder when it was closed and locked I just got it with the new pool Tonya and I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.
Tagged: