Drake's father Dennis Graham says 'I love you son' after singer buys him a $150K Bentley

Mail Online | 6/19/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/19/15/4D688FFF00000578-0-image-a-9_1529419075074.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2013/08/19/1418450360_2615567956001_KK-Keek.mp4

Drake bought his dad a Bentley for Father's Day.

The 31-year-old rapper pulled out all of the stops for his dad Dennis Graham on the annual celebratory occasion this year when he splashed the cash on a plush vehicle - worth an estimated $150,000 - and surprised him with it over the weekend.

Father - Instagram - Share - Photo - Car

His father took to Instagram to thank him and share a photo of the car. 'I am the happiest Dad in America for Father’s Day my wonderful Son graced me with a beautiful Bentley for my day Thank You so much my baby boy @champagnepapi it just doesn’t get any better than this, I love it son and I Love you.'

'Dennis was home Sunday and got a call saying there was a gift outside for him. Thinking it was just some package delivery, Dennis strolled outside and, lo and behold ... someone pulled up in this SICK baby blue Bentley,' a source told TMZ.

Guy - Whip - Dennis - Father - Day

'The guy delivering the whip told Dennis it was a Father's Day gift from Drake. In shock, Dennis called Drake right away and couldn't be more thankful for the wheels.'

The God's Plan hitmaker's expensive gift comes just weeks before he's set to release his fifth studio album Scorpion on June 29.

Scorpion - Drake - EP - Scary - Hours

Scorpion follows Drake's EP Scary Hours, single 'Nice for What' and the mixtape More Life from March 2017.

The album is the first fans have heard from Drake since his feud with rapper Pusha-T.

Things

Things escalated when...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!