Nina Agdal poses in a polka dot bikini as she details her battle with body confidence and being told to 'lose weight'

Mail Online | 6/14/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/14/17/4D3C2A1B00000578-0-image-a-54_1528992075448.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/20/4553503889136267630/1024x576_MP4_4553503889136267630.mp4

She's famed for her strutting her envy-inducing frame on fashion's leading catwalks.

And Nina Agdal reached out to her fans as she shared a motivational post on body image on Instagram on Thursday.

Victoria - Secret - Model - Ways - Snap

The Victoria Secret's model, 26, lived up to her siren ways as she posted a bikini-clad snap on her widely-followed account, while insisting she has struggled with embracing her appearance in the past.

Posing by a scenic sea, the Danish beauty flaunted her leggy pins and washboard abs as she slipped into a polka dot two-piece.

IMG - Model - Beauty - Locks - Bun

The IMG model showcased her natural beauty as she went make-up free, and tied her locks into a sleek bun.

In the lengthy caption, Nina related to her followers as she touched on confidence: 'I think we all go through phases of feeling great about ourselves, and phases where we tend to look in the mirror and only see our “flaws”.'

Body - Image - Issues - Blonde - Bombshell

Revealing she once tackled body image issues, the blonde bombshell continued: 'I have been a size 0 and I've been a size 8, I’ve been told i was too skinny, I’ve been told i needed to lose weight...even though I've had some negative comments from people in my industry, this battle has been going on in my own head.'

'I do believe were our own worst critic. Self criticism is just as tough if not tougher than criticism from other people. Its an internal battle with yourself, that many women and men deal with', she added.

Struggles - 'I - Times - Life - Swimsuit

Detailing her personal struggles, she went on: 'I’ve had times in my life, just like some of you reading this, where I wasn’t comfortable in a swimsuit, or even a pair of skinny jeans, because of that muffin top or because i thought my butt was too big.'

'I’ve always had a hard time feeling comfortable wearing shirts or dresses that enhances...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!