'Chairs down!': Not everyone is feeling Storm Hector's full force as Britons post hilarious memes of ruffled table cloths, messy hair and upended garden trampolines

Mail Online | 6/14/2018 | Lara Keay For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/14/10/4D381D3000000578-0-image-a-35_1528969751847.jpg

Social media exploded today as Storm Hector uprooted trees, devastated back gardens and created travel chaos across parts of the UK.

But while 'risk to life' warnings are in place in Northern Ireland, southern parts of England and Wales haven't felt the wrath of the storm - taking to Twitter to mock extreme weather advice.

Pictures - Garden - Chairs - Trampolines - Children

Pictures of upturned garden chairs, trampolines and children's toys have appeared on social media with fittingly sarcastic captions.

One Twitter user uploaded an image of their garden chairs upside down with the comment 'Chairs down!', while another posted a picture of a trampoline blown over a garden fence saying: 'Storm Hector claims its first victim'.

Mother - Picture - Children - Wendy - House

A mother posted a picture of her children's Wendy house with the roof blown off, commenting: 'Roofs off the house #StormHector'.

Mark Beresford from Cheshire uploaded an image of his garden with the table cover half off his garden furniture and wrote: '#StormHector has caused devastation in Cheshire'.

Person - 'bad - Weather - Government - Picture

One person used the 'bad' weather to criticise the Government, sharing a picture of their garden with upside down outdoor tables and the caption: 'Storm Hector has destroyed my garden. Where is the aid @theresa_may? Spending it all on your fat cat...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.