Giuliani: Cohen Not Cooperating, He Has Nothing on Trump

CNS News | 6/14/2018 | Staff
applecan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/capture-giuliani_1.jpg

(CNSNews.com) - Contrary to speculative reports from liberal media outlets, former Trump attorney Michael Cohen is not cooperating with prosecutors in the Southern District of New York, current Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani told Fox News's Laura Ingraham Wednesday night.

I checked into this last night. It's not so, he's not cooperating, nor do we care because the president did nothing wrong. We're very comfortable if he cooperates, but there's nothing he can cooperate about with regard to President Trump. I am absolutely certain of that, from everything I know about that investigation, including the things that Rosenstein said to President Trump himself, that he's not involved in that investigation.

Concern - Mueller - Investigation - Interminably - Opinion

My concern is that the Mueller investigation now is going on interminably, and I think it is reflected in public opinion. Public opinion is disgusted with -- How about he's wasted $20 million. And maybe he (Mueller) should put out an interim report and maybe he should tell us what he's got on collusion. They don't have anything on collusion.

Obstruction of justice is really, totally negated by Article II of the Constitution. The president can fire anybody he wants for any reason he wants. They can't even inquire about that. I don't know what he's got left. He's harassing Michael Cohen, the Manafort case looks like it's falling apart.

Giuliani - Something - President - Mueller

Giuliani repeated something he's said before, that a sitting president cannot be indicted, and he suggested that Mueller "just get it over with."

"He's gotten 1.4 million documents, 32 witnesses, we've raised no executive privilege about any of it, unlike Clinton, unlike Nixon. He's got the material from which to write a report right now. Except the report would say no evidence of collusion on the part of President Trump."

Ingraham - Mueller - Trump - State - Mind

Ingraham noted that Mueller wants to explore Trump's state of mind,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: