Clueless Brian Stelter Demonstrates No Self Awareness on His Double Standards

www.newsbusters.org | 6/13/2018 | Staff

On Wednesday’s edition of New Day, host Alisyn Camerota invited CNN Senior Media Correspondent Brian Stelter and CNN Media Analyst Bill Carter to discuss examples of media bias and hypocrisy. She used various examples from Fox News, as well as one example from MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, showing hypocrisy over how they felt about Obama meeting with foreign despotic leaders versus Trump doing the same.

The panel correctly pointed out that there was inconsistency coming from the right and left wing on this issue. However, it is interesting to note that while CNN managed to find plenty of examples of hypocrisy from its cable competitors, it journalists never turned that scrutiny on themselves.

Statement - Brian - Stelter

The more stunning statement came from Brian Stelter when he said:

I feel like the most valuable thing in America today is consistency because it's so hard to find. It's so hard to find. All people are looking for is a little consistency but you don't see that in right wing media.

Stelter - Today - Media - Consistency - Lack

Stelter is correct that today’s media is lacking in consistency. Yet, it was laughable to see the lack of self-awareness from the Reliable Sources host. It’s time to give Stelter a refresher on some of his shining examples of media inconsistency.

Last December, Stelter said that Trump was acting like an authoritarian and a strong man and went on to say that “I think we need to start using those words on TV, at least, to discuss the possibilities before us." He then had the audacity to say “I'm not on a side of an aisle. That's an offensive remark" in an interview last month with Kellyanne Conway.

March - Guest - Trump - Administration - Patriots

In March, he teed up a guest to call Trump administration leakers “true patriots” that were protecting the American people from Trump. However, when it came to exposing corruption from Hillary Clinton, Stelter...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.newsbusters.org
Wake Up To Breaking News!