Love Island hunk Adam Collard got his ex-girlfriend's initials tattooed on his arm... just MONTHS before he dumped the beauty over her 'insecurities'

Mail Online | 6/13/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/13/16/4D304FEE00000578-0-image-a-64_1528903923486.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/11/9042260419452255044/1024x576_MP4_9042260419452255044.mp4

He's attracted the ire of Love Island fans, after admitting that his eye has already landed on a new lady in the villa, just days after coupling with Rosie Williams.

But Adam Collard has proved that he's seemingly comfortable with commitment - despite his most recent comments to the contrary - when he got his ex-girlfriend Claudia Proctor's initials tattooed on his arm just months before their split.

Model - Trainer - Ways - Brunette - Beauty

The 22-year-old model and personal trainer, who claims he parted ways with the brunette beauty over her 'insecurities' concerning their romance, inked the letters 'CP' to his inner arm - and Claudia proudly shared the shot on Instagram in July.

In the shot uploaded by business graduate Claudia, a smiling Adam is seen pointing to the new inking, while his pal displays a tattoo of his girlfriend's name on his chest.

Adam - Display - Commitment - Relationship - End

However, despite Adam's display of commitment, the relationship came to an end just a few months later, amid his claims that she did not trust him.

'It was a lot of insecurities on her end,' he said. 'We had our differences. I get quite a bit of attention because of the way I look and Instagram is a big thing. The amount of messages I get on socials from people asking, "Can you train me?"

'It - Women - Shorts - Year - Go

'It's me training half naked women in just shorts but if she knew that's what I did a year a go why is it now an issue so far down the line? She would ask why girls would like my photos and say, "Is that client ever weird with you?"'

Adam's tattoo in honour of his now ex-girlfriend is a far cry from his antics on Love Island, where he made an impact by snatching Kendall Rae-Knight away from Niall Aslam, only to shockingly dump her days later for Rosie.

Tuesday

And on Tuesday...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...