Nicola Roberts displays her sartorial prowess in a beige off-shoulder jumpsuit as she attends the London premiere of McQueen

Mail Online | 2/11/2010 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/04/19/4CE8A11000000578-0-image-a-22_1528135841209.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/24/4043464700179727348/1024x576_MP4_4043464700179727348.mp4

She's no stranger to showcasing her style savvy ways at high-profile events.

And Nicola Roberts looked every inch the fashion maven as she attended the McQueen held at Cineworld in Leicester Square, London on Monday evening.

Girls - Aloud - Star - Figure - Slender

The former Girls Aloud star, 32, cut an incredibly sophisticated figure as she slipped her slender frame into a nude brown jumpsuit, adorned with delicate ruffles and a sultry off-shoulder feature.

Maintaining her glamorous display, the singer toted a chic white handbag and added to her height in a pair of strappy heels.

Lucky - Day - Hitmaker - Beauty - Touches

The Lucky Day hitmaker accentuated her beauty with touches of matte foundation, faint pink lipstick and lashings of mascara.

Nicola commanded attention as she wore her glossy locks in a poker straight fashion, and framed her face with a full fringe.

Beat - My - Drum - Songstress - Host

The Beat of My Drum songstress was joined by a host of stars, including Lady Amelia Windsor and Beverley Knight.

The documentary film - due for release on Friday - retells the story of the late Alexander McQueen’s journey from East London to global fame and the immense pressure that came with that recognition.

McQueen - Ian - Bonhôte - Peter - Ettedgui

McQueen, directed by Ian Bonhôte and Peter Ettedgui, sees the designer discuss how he was expected to create 14 collections a year and the personal touches that Alexander added to everything he did, including the hologram of Kate Moss for his Fall 2006 collection.

The star's death was announced on February 11,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!