Charlie's Angels vet Jaclyn Smith, 72, breaks down in tears when talking about her childhood in Texas

Mail Online | 6/4/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/04/15/4CE7C8D100000578-0-image-a-28_1528122572030.jpg

Jaclyn Smith made it big in Hollywood in the 1970s when she landed the role of Kelly Garrett on the smash hit TV series Charlie's Angels opposite Farrah Fawcett and Kate Jackson.

But there will always be a special place in her heart for Texas, where she grew up.

Weekend - Kmart - Fashion - Designer - Images

Over the weekend the Kmart fashion designer, 72, shared images from an interview she did in Beverly Hills with members from the Lone Star state that caused her to tear up.

'I did an interview with fellow Texans about my childhood and growing up in Texas,' said the brunette who has also starred in several TV movies like 1983's Rage Of Angels.

'It - Memories - Part - Life - Forever

'It was such fun reminiscing about all of those wonderful memories that will be a part of my life forever.'

Smith looked slender in a beige sweater with white slacks and beige booties.

Beauty - Age - Hair

And the beauty hasn't seemed to age as she is still wrinkle free with thick, flowing hair.

It looks as if the interview was done...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!