This Will Prevent Bodily Injury, Mental Anguish & Criminal Activity!

frankviola.org | 2/18/2015 | Frank Viola
trainman (Posted by) Level 3
It has been reported to me from Chloe’s household that millions of people from all over the world have been arrested for looting, breaking & entering as well as experiencing panic attacks, physical injury, and lengthy hospital stays trying to get their hands on my upcoming book INSURGENCE: Reclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom before it releases on June 5th … and I partly believe it.

The big announcement I mentioned last week is that my new book on the kingdom of God releases June 5th, and those of you who purchase it (or pre-order it) will get 3 exclusive bonuses. I will tell you how to get those next week, but right now, check out the Sampler at the bottom of this article.

Reviews - Book

Here are some early reviews of the book:

What Pagan Christianity did in redefinding and revolutionizing “church,” Insurgence does in redefining and revolutionizing “kingdom.” This is a daunting, engrossing powerhouse that’s accessible to all audiences. I predict...
(Excerpt) Read more at: frankviola.org
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.