Myleene Klass flaunts her ample cleavage in sizzling bondage inspired bikini for saucy selfie

Mail Online | 5/29/2018 | Lisa Mcloughlin;Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/29/08/4CB8A64700000578-0-image-a-10_1527579405537.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/09/6322967133978184038/1024x576_MP4_6322967133978184038.mp4

She has credited her famous white bikini for re-launching her career, following those jungle shower scenes that aired of her during her time on I'm A Celeb in 2006.

And Myleene Klass, 40, was back to her old style tricks as she slipped into an incredibly racy red bikini for her latest swimsuit-clad selfie on Instagram on Sunday night.

Heart - Broadcaster - Pulses-racing - Two-piece - Physique

The Heart broadcaster was sure to set pulses-racing in her bondage-inspired two-piece which accentuated her sensational physique in the throwback snap from her recent Moroccan getaway.

Turning heads, the TV presenter's halterneck bikini top featured a daring strap in the middle of her bust which wrapped around a gold clasp.

Mother-of-two - Bikini - Midriff - Legs - Towards

The mother-of-two's bikini accentuated her gym-honed midriff and teased at her lean legs as she smoldered towards the camera.

Accentuating her natural beauty, she sported a minimal make-up look and left her brunette locks tousled in a semi-wet style.

Beach - Attire - Necklaces

Completing her ensemble, she accessorised her beach attire with two layered necklaces.

Her sensational selfie comes after she showed off her sensational figure in a leopard print one-piece from new swimwear collection with Littlewoods on Wednesday.

Pool - Getaway - TV - Presenter - Bosom

Posing by the pool on a Moroccan getaway, the TV presenter flaunted her ample bosom and lean legs in the saucy number.

Myleene absolutely sizzled in the sexy swimsuit, which boasted...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...