Whitney Houston's cousin hits back at Kanye West for using $85k drug-laden bathroom photo for album

Mail Online | 5/26/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/26/07/4CA3673C00000578-0-image-a-11_1527316185301.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/24/724691146900551899/1024x576_MP4_724691146900551899.mp4

Kanye West spent $85,000 on a photo of Whitney Houston's drug-strewn bathroom to use as as Pusha T's new Daytona album cover.

And Whitney Houston's cousin Damon Elliott criticized the rapper's choice of using the picture.

People - Magazine - Train - Wreck - Happening

He told People magazine: 'I've watched the train wreck happening, but I didn't think he'd go this far in invading someone's family privacy.'

He continued: 'To do something for a publicity stunt to sell records, it's absolutely disgusting,' adding that 'it hurt my family and my daughter. It's petty. It's tacky.'

Damon - Daughter - Picture - Stomach - Years

Damon said that his daughter found out about the picture and sent it to him: 'I immediately got sick to my stomach because it took me right back to six years ago,' reports People.

The music producer said that if he gets a chance to talk to Kanye, he would ask him why and 'what is the creative side of this? What's the point?' because 'It shows no creativity.'

Damon - News - Wind

Damon said when he heard about the news, 'it knocked the wind out of' him.

Damon concluded: 'When someone passes, you try to mourn and move on and remember the good times,' according to People.

Interview - Week - Pusha-T - Kanye- - Daytona

In an interview this week rapper Pusha-T revealed Kanye- who co-produced his new Daytona album, decided to switch up the artwork, opting instead for the picture of the late singer's bathroom.

'1 a.m., my phone rings, no caller-ID,' Pusha told Power 105.1 of the call he received...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!