Hollyoaks' Chelsee Healey flashes her toned abs in a low-cut crop top as she steps out with daughter Coco, ten months, in Manchester

Mail Online | 5/24/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/24/14/4C968AC700000578-0-image-a-37_1527168531524.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/12/07/5518001272668178848/1024x576_MP4_5518001272668178848.mp4

She recently returned to E4 soap Hollyoaks following her maternity leave.

And Chelsee Healey was every inch the working mum as she arrived at Manchester Piccadilly train station with her daughter Coco, ten months, to board on a train to London for meetings on Thursday morning.

Soap - Star - Taut - Midriff - Cleavage

The soap star, 29, flaunted her taut midriff and busty cleavage as she slipped into a plunging crop top, embellished with elaborate balloon sleeves.

Teaming her form-fitting top with relaxed bottoms, the Casualty actress donned trendy bootcut jeans, tied in with a sleek black belt by Gucci.

Mother-of-one - Eyes - Array - Gold - Necklaces

The mother-of-one ensured all eyes were on her as she accessorised with an array of gold necklaces, which included a chic crucifix pendant.

Turning heads with her striking appearance, Chelsee wore her honey-blonde tresses in voluminous curls and accentuated her features in neutral-toned makeup.

Actress - Spirits - Daughter - Pushchair

The actress appeared in high spirits as she strolled her sweet daughter in a pushchair.

The Strictly Come Dancing star's appearance comes ten months after she welcomed her daughter in July 2017.

Labour - Mirror - 'All - Heart - Rate

Describing her labour, she told The Mirror: 'All I was thinking about was how I just couldn’t wait for her to arrive. But then her heart rate plummeted and they pressed the buzzer and all the midwives and doctors came rushing in.'

Chelsee also divulged she was madly in love with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.