Meghan Markle's make-up artist shares their conversation

Mail Online | 5/23/2018 | Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/23/22/4C91947700000578-0-image-a-191_1527111054336.jpg

A lot of things might have changed in Meghan Markle's life now that she's officially a royal—but there is one thing the new duchess is intent on keeping the same: her name.

Her make-up artist and friend Daniel Martin, who created her understated look for her wedding to Prince Harry on Saturday, told People he asked Meghan, who has been his friend for almost a decade, how he should referred to her now that she's a royal.

'I - Years - Laughing - Meg - Meg

'I asked her that. "Do I bow to you? I don't want to disrespect you, but I've known for almost ten years. What's up?''' he said. 'She started laughing and she said, "I'm always going to be Meg. Meg.'''

The make-up artist, who is based in New York City, still pledged to 'be respectful and know [his] protocol' next time he sees the Duchess of Sussex.

Daniel - Clients - Jessica - Alba - Elisabeth

Daniel, whose A-list clients have included Jessica Alba and Elisabeth Moss, is based in New York and works as a brand ambassador for Dior, as well as the creative color consultant for Honest Beauty, Jessica's label.

On the day of the royal wedding, he was one of four people who assisted Meghan as she got ready to walk down the aisle, in addition to her mother, Doria Ragland, her dress designer, Clare Waight Keller, and her hairstylist, Serge Normant.

Meghan - '1950s - Music - Spotify - Doria

Meghan played '1950s, chilled music' on Spotify, and Doria was 'in good spirits', Daniel told the magazine.

As for the bride, he described her as relaxed and true to herself in the moments that preceded her wedding ceremony.

'She - Meghan

'She didn't seem nervous. She was very cool, she was regular Meghan,' he said.

'I think we were nervous, but we didn't want to make her nervous so it was very chilled. Of course, brides have nerves, but if we didn't put so much expectation on it, it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!