Not With Her: Hillary to Endorse Cuomo Instead of Nixon in New York Governor Race

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 5/22/2018 | Mary Chastain
SweetStuff33 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/HillaryClintonCuomo.jpg

Reports indicate that failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will endorse New York Governor Andrew Cuomo instead of his primary opponent Cynthia Nixon.

Let me repeat myself: Hillary Clinton (the female who bashed females for not voting for her) will endorse Andrew Cuomo instead of his female primary opponent Cynthia Nixon.

Remember - Hillary - March

Remember what Hillary said in March?

“Democrats, going back to my husband and even before, but just in recent times going back to Bill and our candidates and then President Obama, have been losing the vote, including white women. We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married white women,” Clinton said.

Women - Pressure - Way - Husband - Boss

She went on to say that white women face an “ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Clinton said that she was on the way to winning the white women vote until then-FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to leaders in Congress less than two weeks before the election stating that the FBI reopened its investigation into her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Women - Men - Lives - Men - Workplaces

“All of a sudden white women, who were going to vote for me and frankly standing up to the men in their lives and the men in their workplaces, were being told, ‘She’s going to jail. You don’t want to vote for her. It’s terrible, you can’t vote for that.’ So, it just stopped my momentum and it decreased my vote enough because I was ahead. I was winning, and I thought I had fought my way back in the ten days from that letter until the election. I fell a little bit short,” Clinton said.

“I think that it was part of a historical trend that I was bucking and then it collapsed on me,” Clinton...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!