5 Worship Slide Design Ideas

Church Stage Design Ideas | 5/22/2018 | Staff
ajoy26 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.churchstagedesignideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/5-worship-slide-designs.jpg

Here are another five worship slide designs you can use this week at your church. (I’m using three of these this week, then two next.) All of the worship backgrounds are from Visual Media Church. You can either buy the packs individually if you want to mimic this exact look ($10-15 per pack) or just get a $25/month membership and get all their motion packs. I’ve included font information as well as a description of what I’m doing beyond just this single slide look and what extra elements I’m using in the typography. Enjoy!

Design Details: To design this look, you’ll want to make a ProPresenter template that includes two separate text boxes and a tiny white line to separate. The key is to make sure your stack arrangements are correct so the words show up correctly on Stage Display…and make sure the lines are separated enough that it reads without being confusing.

Design - Details - Idea - Words - Highlight

Design Details: I love the idea of highlighting certain words with a simple highlight box. The Hex value of the box is “eab887” with this design. You don’t have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Church Stage Design Ideas
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: