12 Practices Every Church Leader Must Master—and How to Start

TonyMorganLive.com | 5/22/2018 | Tony Morgan
amyc9948 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/tonymorganlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/SAM_3710.jpg?fit=1350,900&ssl=1

Ever faced ministry challenges you felt completely unprepared to address?

Sometimes being stuck can make you feel isolated, almost as if you are the only one trying to figure it all out. Guess what? You’re not the only one who feels this way.

Fact - Planning - Churches - Note - Core

In fact, as we do strategic planning with churches we have taken note of 12 core issues that keep coming up again and again. We believe you can be equipped to win in these areas with some intentional effort.

In this post, I will share 12 practices that every church leader who wants to lead a healthy church must master. Before I do, I wanted to let you know that the Leading an Unstuck Church Course, my brand new online course, is now open.

Lessons - Mix - Content - Evaluation - Discussion

The lessons are a mix of written and video content, self evaluation, discussion and exercises. The phases of the course build on each other, walking you down a clear path to learn the principles and skills necessary to lead a church towards health and growth.

I’ll share more about the Leading an Unstuck Church Course, but for now, here are 12 practices every church leader must master and how to get started. Please note: Most of us will never be leading in a church that is firing on all cylinders in all 12 areas all of the time. That’s part of why I call these “practices.” You’re going to have to return to them again and again as time passes and culture changes.

God - Everyone - Church - Pulling - Direction

God wants everyone in a church pulling in the same direction. For this to happen, the direction must be established and it must be clear.

One of the primary reasons why churches get stuck is because they begin to focus more on people who are already Christ-followers inside the church than on people outside the church who...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TonyMorganLive.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!